Monday, December 8, 2008

Finding Profits in the Toilet Bowl

During my past 20 years of experience for a leading Manufacturer of Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners I served and Director of Research, VP-Operations and President. I developed and formulated a consumer product that competed directly with the national brand long life blue toilet bowl called 2000 Flushes Brand.

I developed procedures that improved efficiencies in manufacturing and packaging of 20 million blue tablets annually. I worked closely with VP-Sales and VP-Marketing to produce packaging that achieved the companies goals product alignment and positioning for greater market share. I also review technical data of packaging to ensure customer and government guidelines were met.

I can contribute to manufacturing companies that do not have, but desire, one person that understands how to integrate Marketing's desired packaging with the Production Department available equipment limitations.

No comments: